WHERE ALL PARTS OF THE MACHINE TOOL INDUSTRY COME TOGETHER.
HITEX presents HIMTEX 2014, a bridge between manufacturers and buyers of machine tools, showcasing the latest in machine tool technology and products. This is the fifth edition of the event and the previous four editions were a huge success.
INDIAN MACHINE TOOL INDUSTRY
India stands 12th in production and 7th in the consumption of machine tools in the world as per the latest survey. The country is set to become a key player in the global machine tools industry and is likely to see substantial high-end machine tool manufacturing. Industry experts say that the phenomenon the spurt in manufacturing, for which the machine tools sector serves as the mother industry. Since, the manufacturing capacity is stagnating and the growth rate for the machine tools industry falling in developed economies, shifting machine tool capacity to low-cost high skill geographies like India, has become imperative. The Indian Machine tool Industry has around 1000 units in the production of machine tools, accessories / attachments, subsystems and parts. Of these, around 20 in the large scale sector account for 70 percent
WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT AT HIMTEX 2014
- Constant research and updating of our database for quality visitors
- Dedicated business matching services with your target audience
- Dedicated visitor promotion trips to invite potential customers, buyer delegations and trade associations.
- Personalized VIP programmes for your important customers
- Extensive advertising and publicity campaign in trade magazines and newspapers.
- Targeted telecalling, direct mailers and E-mail campaigns to update and invite potential visitor.
Co-ordinator, HIMTEX 2014
M: +91 998 999 8209 | E: email@example.com